- Besant Animal Welfare Dispensary, Adyar, Chennai, India.
- Olcott Memorial High School*, Adyar, Chennai, India.
- Women's Aid. Adyar, Chennai, India.
- Dr Sunita Maithreya's Free Medical Dispensary, Adyar, Chennai, India.
- Seeing Eyes for Everyone, (S.E.E.) Adyar, Chennai, India.
- Round table.
- Cardio Start
- The Cleft Lip & Palate Association. (CLAPA)
- Dr Hadwen's Trust
- Ecumenical Accompaniment Programme for Palestine and Israel (EAPPI)
- Prison Phoenix Trust
- Peace Mala ( www.peacemala.org.uk)
- Centre for Animals & Social Justice (Uncaged) (www.uncaged.co.uk)
- Muslim Global Relief
www.muslimglobalrelief.com) for supplying drinking water in Africa.
- Joy Bells Orphanage and School Foundation, India.
- Greyhound Rescue Centre in Anglesey.
- TOS Home Schools in Pakistan.
* We are very grateful to Tehmi Pomeroy for conveying the donations to India.
*The School provides free education for over 700 children from underprivileged families, and also free textbooks, uniforms, and a nutritious breakfast, and enriches a mid-day meal provided by the government.
If you know of an ethical charity that you feel should be considered to receive
a donation, please let us know with its details. The next disbursement of funds
will be decided at the TOS-UK AGM during The Theosophical Society in England Annual Summer
School, to be held in Birmingham in August 2015.